Your question

Micro stutter in BF3 after new patch and pc build

Tags:
  • Radeon
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 7, 2011 5:57:57 PM

Hello All,

just rebuilt my system again, got rid of my 1045t and asus m5a88-v evo board for a i5-2500k asus p8z68-v pro/gen3. before the patch and before i switched processors, i had no microstuttering issue running xfire'd 6950 2gb cards (msi twin frozr II). Yesterday i downloaded the game after installing all necessary drivers and updates, fired the game up to see what the performance increase was, and bam noticed microstuttering. it's pretty bad when i first get into the game for about 30 seconds, and then it happens sporadically. i saw a post somewhere saying that the new patch let you open the command line ~ in console and type in some fps tweak or something like that but i can't seem to find it again. has anyone seen what i'm talking about or does anyone have a solution that can help me with this?

More about : micro stutter bf3 patch build

December 7, 2011 6:14:10 PM

ugh... great, I noticed Origin updating the game yesterday but haven't had time to play yet...

I might not have 6950s, but my 4870s play it pretty damn good (without MSAA) without any micro... never experienced it, and certainly do not.
m
l
December 9, 2011 10:46:52 PM

my specs:
i7 2600k
8gb G. Skill
flex edition 6950
extreme3 gen3 mobo

and I get the same stuttering problems as does my brother with his i5 2500k almost the same specs...however mine seems to be worse

Both amd and Nvidia users are having the same problem and I havent seen one real fix

btw I get micro stuttering from low to ultra settings
m
l
!