hank

I have SP2 installed and am curious if there are any issues with it regarding
repair installation of XP - I'm changing my motherboard.

Should I un-install SP2 before the attempt?

Thanks,
Hank

Hi

You will need to have a slipstreamed SP2 CD if you want to 'Repair' install
SP2. Otherwise the SP2 installation will revert to whatever version XP CD
you perform the 'Repair install with.

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User