Solved

Word censor bug?

when i try to use the letter *** for apple i keep getting *** as *** replacement
15 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about word censor
  1. it only shows when i use it singularly not as part of *** word.
  2. There is *** filter that censors certain words. Since whatever you're trying to type is censored, I can't see what it is. If it's something that is in violation of the ToS, that's why it's been censored.
  3. Would it be what i mentioned already over here? :whistle:

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/33550-12-word-filter-overworking
  4. It seems the first letter of the alphabet is being filtered. I will report this.
  5. aford10 said:
    It seems the first letter of the alphabet is being filtered. I will report this.

Ty! :)
  6. lol yep the first letter in apple...
  7. A has been fixed, as has a :)
  8. Aww this made posts more interesting! :)
  9. Yep, all fixed.
  10. Confirmed as resolved.
  11. i would pick a bet reply but thats gone now 2.... :lol:
  12. Best answer
    That's because you first chose "Discussion" rather than "Question" to make this topic.
    Best answers can only be selected if you choose "Question".
    I edited your post and now you can select he best answer if you want to.
  13. Best answer selected by HEXiT.
  14. yep i finally figured out that i was posting a default discussion... it was staring me in the face and i missed it... 1 of toughs dyslexic things i deal with day to day.
    another is my spelling is American and not English. due to the spell check dictionary being American..
  15. HEXiT said:
    yep i finally figured out that i was posting a default discussion... it was staring me in the face and i missed it... 1 of toughs dyslexic things i deal with day to day.
    another is my spelling is American and not English. due to the spell check dictionary being American..

Yeah the default should totally be a question not a discussion since the vast majority of content on the forums are questions!
Ask a new question

Read More

Site Bug Reports Bug Apple Tom's Hardware