Cases with front USB ports

BGates2B

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Does anyone have any recommendations for an ATX case that has front mounted USB ports? Although I love the Coolermaster ATC200 series, I don't want to spend $300 for a case, let alone one where I have to supply the powersupply.

I know CompUSA (I prefer to call them ripoffUSA) has a HP-clone case with front USB, but I think that design is getting long-in-the-tooth, like the Dell/Palo Alto cases.

G

If you haven't found that case yet I can recommend the Blaster PC case. TigerDirect is selling them as a kit including a Creative Motherboard w/integrated SoundBlaster Live! and a built in FM tuner with remote control for about US$150. I built my newest computer with this case and it's one of the best cases I have used. It does have front panel connectors for the SB Live! and USB.

JT Technical Services - Computer help for the home user.

lagger

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2001
saw a couple cheep at www.monarchcomputer.com one had front ports the other were on the side of the front panel .. both were mid-tower atx cases and 50 bux or less

Lagger

<b><font color=blue>Never try to idiot proof anything..God will always make a better Idiot </b> </font color=blue>

G

I found some nice looking cases with front USB & audio ports nicely concealed under a little flap at http://www.colorcases.com They have cheap to expensive models to choose from. Good Luck -Lonnie