What are some 2-player cooperative games (like Baldur's ga..

I'm looking for some more 2 player cooperative games like Baldur's gate and
Champions of Norath for the PS2. Can anyone help?

Also, what are some other big PS2 discussion forums?

--

- Jonathan

August 1, 2005 -- My self-produced self-performed CD is almost done!
Send me your mailing addresses for a FREE CD! No strings attached, even
shipping is on me.
Go to www.guestroomproject.com and click on CONTACT ME.

£ Î Z @ R Ð wrote:
> I'm looking for some more 2 player cooperative games like Baldur's gate and
> Champions of Norath for the PS2. Can anyone help?

"X-Men Legends" is a good one.