blocking unwanted program instalation

My computer is utilized by several people. Lately
unwanted programs are appearing. How do I control adding
and/or deleting programs so that only one person is able
to do so?

Put them all in the 'Restricted Group"

Run | "control userpasswords2" (no quotes) | Highlight a user | Properties

"gene lorette" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My computer is utilized by several people. Lately
> unwanted programs are appearing. How do I control adding
> and/or deleting programs so that only one person is able
> to do so?

peter

In addition to putting those people on a Limited Account, you should
password protect your sign-in plus the Admninstrator's in safe mode (F8 when
booting up)

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.