December 8, 2011 10:00:53 AM

Hello,

My Specs are:

Mother Board: Intel DH55TC
Processor: Intel Core i5 750
Ram: 8GB
Graphic Card: ATI HD5770
Power Supply: Cooler Master Extreme 600W

The issue I'm facing is that when I connect my HD5770 with DH55 it wont give any display.. It's like black screen.. and everything is running and yeh I would also mention that I get beep at start like "beep beep *pause*" and it will keep on beeping .. so when I looked it up on Intel's site, according to them this pattern is for Display Issue .. and When I connected my friends 5670 its working flawlessly... Is there any Compatibility issue between 5770 and my motherboard or my 5770 is dead? I haven't checked my Graphic card on any other PC yet

Thank You...
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
December 8, 2011 10:18:58 AM

first when put a card and start up if you get no display then off your system and remove out all rams for a while then put it again and try.if no success your card is dead.
m
l
a c 147 U Graphics card
a b å Intel
a c 137 V Motherboard
December 8, 2011 10:45:16 AM

There are no compatibility issues between graphics cards and motherboards. It sounds like a dead card.

The only way to confirm it 100% is to try that card in a different system.

There is no reason to remove your RAM.
m
l
Related resources
a c 175 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
December 8, 2011 10:49:43 AM

Try putting it in another PC. If it is not working then it is broken card. That's the only way.

There is no compatibility issues.
m
l
December 8, 2011 11:13:06 AM

Did you connect the 6-prong PCIE power connector to the 5770? The 5670 doesn't need one since it can run off the power supplied by the card slot, but the 5770 needs the auxiliary power connection. It would also cause your mainboard to "beep beep" and the screen to remain dark.
m
l
December 9, 2011 3:26:36 AM

Houndsteeth said:
Did you connect the 6-prong PCIE power connector to the 5770? The 5670 doesn't need one since it can run off the power supplied by the card slot, but the 5770 needs the auxiliary power connection. It would also cause your mainboard to "beep beep" and the screen to remain dark.

I did connected the 6-pin power connector ..

On other note: If the card is dead which I ll check on other system asap.. So is there any possibility that can it be repaired or not?
m
l
a c 175 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
December 9, 2011 4:17:28 AM

Burma Jave said:
I did connected the 6-pin power connector ..

On other note: If the card is dead which I ll check on other system asap.. So is there any possibility that can it be repaired or not?

Try returning it if you still have warranty service.
m
l
!