!REQ: recommendations (please read)

I'm desperately looking for some more PS2 games that are:

1. co-operative, two player at same time
2. fantasy / rpg

The wife loves those. We've played all of the Baldur's Gate games and
Champions of Norrath games but from what I can tell, that's all there
is that fits the bill? Are there more game out there like this?

Somebody at a game store told me that there are far more games like
this for the Xbox, so maybe I should get one of those? (ick)

Any help really really really appreciated!!

thx,

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

ojo wrote:

> I'm desperately looking for some more PS2 games that are:
>
> 1. co-operative, two player at same time
> 2. fantasy / rpg
>
> The wife loves those. We've played all of the Baldur's Gate games and
> Champions of Norrath games but from what I can tell, that's all there
> is that fits the bill? Are there more game out there like this?
snip

Gauntlet.
Shrek 2.
Phantasy Star Universe when it comes out.
Xmen Legends if you count Xmen as fantasy (and then Xmen Legends 2).