Sign in with
Your question

Would anyone besides me like a Tom's Hardware Forum iPhone App?

Last response: in Forum Feedback
May 21, 2011 7:48:51 PM

Dear Community,

Recently I have started to use tom's hardware Forums for ALL my questions regarding my system. All my questions have been succefully answered on a timely manner. It is a very fun place to spend time learn and interact in this awsome community. Unluckily I don't have a laptop with me at all times, which make it dificult to enjoy more time posting. I have tom's news app, and I like it however, I'd love to have a forum compatible app to make it esier to post, read and access the wide variety of topics. Sincerely thanks!
May 22, 2011 5:47:19 AM

It would be great to see an iPhone app, much less any apps in general for mobile platforms. However, I believe at this point that none are in the process of being developed. Perhaps though if the demand is high enough, it'll happen (eventually).
May 22, 2011 6:26:26 AM

Thanks for the consideration, I love this forums.
Related resources
May 23, 2011 2:03:55 PM

This definitely gets my vote. Additionally we'd like to see a Windows tile developed for the Tom's Hardware news service and forum, but we'll likely have to review things post-launch of the latest platform.
May 23, 2011 4:13:12 PM

I agree with everyone myself... I use my iPhone a lot to browse the forum and provided feedback when I'm away from a PC. It would be nice to have an "App for that".
June 8, 2011 3:34:56 AM

I'd love a THF mobile app. I've wanted to check the forums on my Blackberry Torch for ages, but the current site design just doesn't play nice with the browser.
!