COM: Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones v2.4 is..

Last response: in Technologies
January 26, 2005 11:08:20 PM

Hello.

We are glad to inform you that we just released the 2.4 version of Oxygen
Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones (http://www.opm-2.com/symbian/).

Changes in this version:
1. Added support for Nokia 6630.
2. Added support for Vodafone X701 and Vodafone 702NK.
3. Added support for Sendo X.
4. Added support for Panasonic X700.
5. Added support for Motorola A1000.
6. Added support for BenQ P30.
7. New option for phonebook reading: when "Fast phonebook reading"
option is chosen the program skips unchanged contacts when reading the
phonebook.
8. Phonebook: Added "Speed dials" management center to view and set
speed dials easily. To set the speed dial just drag$drop phone number to it.
You also can drag&drop numbers between speed dials.
9. VCard: Added ability to play the selected ringtone using external
player (the default one for the specified file type).
10. Phonebook: Added "Web call" column for Motorola A1000.
11. Phonebook import and export: Microsoft Outlook 2003 support added
(including contact photos).
12. Phonebook: Added ability to set speed dial "1" for UIQ models (Sony
Ericsson, Motorola, BenQ).
13. Images: Added incremental search feature (like in Phonebook). Now
you can search the image just typing its name symbol by symbol.
14. Messaging: Now you can open several View, Reply and Forward windows
simultaneously.
15. Messaging: Message header panel now resized automatically to fit
their contents.
16. Messaging: "Select recipients" window redesigned. Now it supports
"Favourites" and "Caller groups" lists.
17. Messaging: Added new "Read" menu item - "Read new messages info".
Reads only the messages that were not read by the program previously. Using
this menu item significantly saves the time, because usually you do not need
to reread all phone messages.
18. Messaging: Added ability to "Link up" messages from the same
recipient. This feature is useful when the incoming message is so big so
it's splitted into several parts. Linking up these parts will give you one
message as it was sent. See "Link up" and "Unlink" items in the popup menu.
19. Messaging: Added ability to read beamed message attach by double
click on the message.
20. Messaging: Automatically mark message as read after opening,
forwarding or replying to it.
21. Messaging: Saving messages to file speed significantly improved.
22. Messaging: Now you can copy to clipboard message header information
(From, Date, Details, etc.) in message view window.
23. Messaging, message view window: Added Reply, Forward, Save, Delete
and Move buttons.
24. Messaging: If message starts with the same texts as in "Description"
field, full message text is displayed in messages list.
25. Messaging: Added support for Home and End keys.
26. Options, Messaging: Added new options: "Save messages in Drafts as
unread" and "Save messages in Outbox as unread".
27. Options, Messaging: Added new option: "Set focus on new incoming
message".
28. Options, Messaging: Added new option:"Show total messages in Phone
Explorer"
29. XMF ringtone files are shown in ringtone lists (you need to have an
external player in order to be able to play these files).
30. Improved compatilibility with Mozilla Firefox. Now the default
Internet browser is used when opening all Web pages.
31. Messaging: Fixed bug with clearing message recipients list when
opening "Select recipients" window twice or more.
32. Messaging: Fixed bug with displaying attach for the beamed message
received online.
33. Images: Fixed occasional AV bug when Images painting.
34. Images: Fixed bug with Images renaming and writing to phone.
35. VCard: Fixed bug with displaying empty Birthday date as 31.12.1899
at the Summary page.
36. Phonebook: Fixed occasional AV bug when deleting selected contacts.
37. Some interface improvements.
38. Calendar: Fixed bug with OPMAgent crash when writing Anniversary
event to phone.

Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones lets your PC and mobile
phone communicate with each other. This version supports the following
phones: BenQ P30, Motorola A1000, Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3650, Nokia
3660, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia 7610, Nokia
7650, Nokia N-Gage, Nokia N-Gage QD, Panasonic X700, Sendo X, Siemens SX1,
Sony Ericsson P800, Sony Ericsson P900, Sony Ericsson P910i, Vodafone 702NK,
Vodafone X701.
Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian phones allows you to work with
Phonebook, Calendar, To-Do Items, Profiles, Images, Melodies and Messages.
You can load your phonebook from phone, edit contacts either using vCard
edit window or directly in phonebook table, set individual contact picture
and ringtone, define Full Name format individually for each contact, pack
contacts database, import data from Microsoft Outlook, WAB (Windows address
book), CSV (comma-separated values) and export phonebook back to Outlook,
WAB, CSV and other popular formats.
Calendar section allows you to organize your schedule in Microsoft
Outlook-like Planner view as well as view all events as a table. You can
create events of various types: Meeting, Reminder, Anniversary etc. Planner
shows all the events of the selected day (work week, week, month) visually.
Recurrent events like Birthdays can be easily organized also. You can set
the Active time margins to limit events view (e.g. from 10:00 to 18:00). You
also can adjust time scale from 5 minutes to 1 hour.
Images browser allows you to manage all images stored in your phone
including Camera snapshots. You can download the images from your phone,
delete unwanted images and add new ones, save images to several file formats
and copy them to clipboard. Image browser allows you to preview image
thumbnails and view full image as a hint by pointing mouse to the thumbnail.
Image browser displays each image as a thumbnail that quickly expands to
full size when you stop your mouse over the image.
Melodies and Sounds section allows you to view and listen to the melodies,
ringing tones and voice records stored in your phone, add new melodies or
delete unwanted ones. Supported file formats are RNG, MID, WAV, AMR, AWB,
MP3, AU, XMF.
Messages section represents all messages (SMS, Smart SMS, MMS, E-mail and
others) stored in your phone. This section allows you to read Inbox, Outbox,
Drafts, Sent, My folders, Mailbox folders content, display basic message
types - SMS, MMS, E-mail, Beamed (received via BT or IrDA), BIO (Picture
message, Operator Logo, Ringing tone, WAP access point), read and display
file attaches for MMS, E-mail and Beamed messages. It also can create and
delete custom message folders, delete messages from your phone and move them
between folders. You also will be able to create and send both plain and
Unicode SMS messages to individual recipients as well as to contact groups.
Tuning Profiles and To-Do Items is simple and clear like all other
functions: you can set all Profiles parameters, manage your tasks, import
data from Microsoft Outlook and export tasks back to Microsoft Outlook, XML,
CSV and other popular formats.
Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian phones has an ability to store any data
either in Phone memory (Flash memory card is also supported) or on your hard
disk. It may be useful if you experience a lack of phone memory and do not
want to lose your pictures, contacts, etc.
Oxygen Phone Manager II has full Unicode support - information can be
entered and stored in any language.
Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones works under Microsoft
Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003 (Standard edition)
and Windows XP operating systems family via Bluetooth or IR (Infrared)
connection using IrDA sockets.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Ordering Oxygen Phone Manager II licenses you receive the
registered versions of both products:
- Oxygen Phone Manager II for Nokia phones;
- Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones.
You can use both of them but total count of registered phones cannot
exceed your license's phones limitation.

Want to get Oxygen Phone Manager II for FREE? Write the program review,
publish it somewhere (in Magazines, Newspapers or Internet) and send the URL
to support@opm-2.com (or printed copy to our postal address). Authors of
best reviews will be awarded with free Family license of Oxygen Phone
Manager II.

For more details please refer to
http://www.opm-2.com/symbian or
http://www.oxygensoftware.com or
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk

Best regards, Oxygen Software.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Smartphone.
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk
Anonymous
January 27, 2005 1:13:44 AM

And the crack for the software won't be far behind.

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:08:20 +0300, "Oxygen Software"
<compNOanySPAM@oxygensoftware.com> wrote:

> [...]
>registered versions of both products:
> - Oxygen Phone Manager II for Nokia phones;
> - Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones.
> You can use both of them but total count of registered phones cannot
>exceed your license's phones limitation.
>
> Want to get Oxygen Phone Manager II for FREE? Write the program review,
>publish it somewhere (in Magazines, Newspapers or Internet) and send the URL
>to support@opm-2.com (or printed copy to our postal address). Authors of
>best reviews will be awarded with free Family license of Oxygen Phone
>Manager II.
>
> For more details please refer to
> http://www.opm-2.com/symbian or
> http://www.oxygensoftware.com or
> http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk
>
>Best regards, Oxygen Software.
>Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Smartphone.

January 30, 2005 8:50:56 PM

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:08:20 +0300, "Oxygen Software"
<compNOanySPAM@oxygensoftware.com> wrote:

<- cut ->

Hopeless spammers!!!

What would news groups look like if all companies did the same???

Don't buy from spammers. There are alternatives.

--
http://borgus.net ---- http://osbymikro.tk