XP dual monitors

I can't enable the second monitor (digital projector) by
following the directions. HELP! Every time I click on
apply, it doesn't hold the change.
2 answers Last reply
More about dual monitors

    Having the same problem - if you're using a laptop you may
    not have a chipset that truly supports multiple monitors.
    Check out this site for more information
    http://www.realtimesoft.com

    Andrew

    If a second monitor is not supported, I've developped a product that
    supports multiple desktops on a single monitor. This software is free:
    http://www.r2d2-software.com/

    "goldenbetty" <goldenbetty55@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    349b01c4a024$08dbb5e0$a501280a@phx.gbl...
    >I can't enable the second monitor (digital projector) by
    > following the directions. HELP! Every time I click on
    > apply, it doesn't hold the change.

Configuration Dual Monitors Customization Windows XP