Closed Solved

Problem AMD radeon HD 6870

Will the EAH6870 loading texture?If yes , how to tune it? :cry:
14 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about problem radeon 6870
  1. Greatmanager said:
    Will the EAH6870 loading texture?If yes , how to tune it? :cry:


    Could you explain further? I am not sure if I understand the question.
  2. I tested the cards (EAH6870x2CF+AMD Phenom™ II X4 965)@FluidMark;
    100%of cpu loading ; 0-12%of card one loading (card two was sleeping)
    How to tune :cry:
  3. Maybe you don't set crossfireX configuration properly. Check this out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHqSAcLpHcs
  4. But the first card should running with fiuldmark , it still being so lazy!
    will there be any software or driver simply as PhyX(Nvidia) for AMD cards?
    Please help :cry: :cry: :cry:
  5. There is no PhsyX for AMD. Try updating your drivers and try other programs like furmark?
  6. Have you tested the configuration with a game?
  7. Wait. Fluidmark is for PhsyX and made for nvidia cards. For radeon cards it is better to test with 3dmark (future mark) or unigine benchmark. They will bring you a good performance.
  8. Yea,I know no PhyX in AMD,Furmark;Tessmark were also be tested.the result feels good.
    I did played in GTA IV, it min FPS was 0! it would have higer FPS after I had played it for ~30mins,I thought it may be a problem of structure.
  9. Greatmanager said:
    Yea,I know no PhyX in AMD,Furmark;Tessmark were also be tested.the result feels good.
    I did played in GTA IV, it min FPS was 0! it would have higer FPS after I had played it for ~30mins,I thought it may be a problem of structure.


    Updating drivers might help. Which Resolution and what AA or AF did you choose?
  10. refillable said:
    Updating drivers might help. Which Resolution and what AA or AF did you choose?

    the driver is catalysis 11.11 , btw wt is AA or AF?
  11. wow,It is running now!!thank you refillable :):)
    but it is no any driver is same function as PhyX for AMD?
  12. Best answer
    Greatmanager said:
    wow,It is running now!!thank you refillable :):)
    but it is no any driver is same function as PhyX for AMD?


    Apparently no. And if you don't really need PhysX It's OK to have no PhysX. AA=Anti Aliasing AF= Arthroscopic Filtering. When you set Anti Aliasing to 'active' There is more lag than when you disable it. When you put the AF on a big (like 16) there will be more lag than when you put in on 'off' anyway I don't know what is these things are so Correct me If I am wrong. Just I know when you set it, it will differs the performance.

    Glad you have it run well, do Updating driver is helping you right?
  13. I had got the latest version of EAH6870 driver.
    I will not be a big problem with MSAA=16x & AF=16x
    because it's two 6870 CF :)
  14. Best answer selected by Greatmanager.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon AMD HD Graphics