Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution

Apparently no. And if you don't really need PhysX It's OK to have no PhysX. AA=Anti Aliasing AF= Arthroscopic Filtering. When you set Anti Aliasing to 'active' There is more lag than when you disable it. When you put the AF on a big (like 16) there will be more lag than when you put in on 'off' anyway I don't know what is these things are so Correct me If I am wrong. Just I know when you set it, it will differs the performance.

Glad you have it run well, do Updating driver is helping you right?

Greatmanager

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2011
Yea,I know no PhyX in AMD,Furmark;Tessmark were also be tested.the result feels good.
I did played in GTA IV, it min FPS was 0! it would have higer FPS after I had played it for ~30mins,I thought it may be a problem of structure.

Updating drivers might help. Which Resolution and what AA or AF did you choose?

Apparently no. And if you don't really need PhysX It's OK to have no PhysX. AA=Anti Aliasing AF= Arthroscopic Filtering. When you set Anti Aliasing to 'active' There is more lag than when you disable it. When you put the AF on a big (like 16) there will be more lag than when you put in on 'off' anyway I don't know what is these things are so Correct me If I am wrong. Just I know when you set it, it will differs the performance.

Glad you have it run well, do Updating driver is helping you right?

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.