Javascript

September 21, 2004 11:52:17 PM

I have an issue on my office computer: I went to run something and it
said I
have no JavaScript. I tried playing around with security levels, etc.
but no
luck. Maybe someone can help me how to enable it, or download it.
TonySper

More about : javascript

September 22, 2004 1:04:20 AM

Here - see Java for desktop on upper right side:
http://www.java.com/en/index.jsp

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.
"TonySper" <tsperduti@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>I have an issue on my office computer: I went to run something and it
> said I
> have no JavaScript. I tried playing around with security levels, etc.
> but no
> luck. Maybe someone can help me how to enable it, or download it.
> TonySper

Anonymous
September 22, 2004 2:40:02 PM

Always confirm with the Network Administrator that it is ok to download and
run programs that are not part of the company platform..

!