Works Calendar Reminders

Pedro

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2004

How do I stop my calender reminders from apearing on other users profiles? I
am using xp home. thanks

Hi

Please try one of the MS Works News Groups:

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Pedro" <Pedro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I stop my calender reminders from apearing on other users profiles?
> am using xp home. thanks

move "Microsoft Works Calendar Reminders" file from:

C:\documents and settings\all users\start menu\programs\startup

to:

C:\documents and settings\*USERNAME*\start menu\programs\startup

(where *USERNAME* is desired user to receive reminders.)

"Pedro" <Pedro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I stop my calender reminders from apearing on other users profiles?
> am using xp home. thanks

Pedro

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2004

Thanks TOOLFOOL Great answer. I see how the start-up process works now.
Thanks again.