Is it compatible? Does it vary game by game? Is it just stretched?

--

- Jonathan

August 1, 2005 -- My self-produced self-performed CD is almost done!
Send me your mailing addresses for a FREE CD! No strings attached, even
shipping is on me.
Go to www.guestroomproject.com and click on CONTACT ME.

"£ Î Z @ R Ð" <jattea@adelphia.net>'s wild thoughts were
released on Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:06:25 -0400 bearing the
following fruit:

>Is it compatible? Does it vary game by game? Is it just stretched?

I've not had any problems but my game collection is quite
small.

Jan Hyde (VB MVP)

--
So I went to the dentist. He said "Say Aaah." I said "Why?" He said
"My dog's died."

[Abolish the TV Licence - http://www.tvlicensing.biz/]

> Is it compatible? Does it vary game by game? Is it just stretched?

Go to http://www.hdtvarcade.com There are lists for all consoles along with
other HDTV gaming info.

"? ? Z @ R ?" <jattea@adelphia.net> wrote:
> Is it compatible? Does it vary game by game? Is it just stretched?

What you'll see on the screen will depend on the game, and your TV/PS2's
configuration.

For the most part, it'll be like watching a standard TV signal on your
TV. You can either have it stretched, or have it the vertical bars on
either side of your picture.

Some games DO support widescreen natively, so they'll appear with no
stretching or bars. You'll have to check each game, though.