gta vice city question

Last response: in Video Games
September 13, 2005 5:08:30 AM

i just bought this game (i know i'm late)... im progressing, but i dont know
how to save my progress. i went back to the oceanview hotel but the cassette
isnt there anymore... where can i save my game now?
thx

More about : gta vice city question

Anonymous
September 13, 2005 7:16:48 AM

Ken Thibodeau wrote:
> i just bought this game (i know i'm late)... im progressing, but i dont know
> how to save my progress. i went back to the oceanview hotel but the cassette
> isnt there anymore... where can i save my game now?
> thx

You're probably in the middle of a mission, in which case you cannot
save currently. You need to complete the mission before you can save.
Anonymous
September 13, 2005 2:11:48 PM

phexitol wrote:

> Ken Thibodeau wrote:
> > i just bought this game (i know i'm late)... im progressing, but i dont know
> > how to save my progress. i went back to the oceanview hotel but the cassette
> > isnt there anymore... where can i save my game now?
> > thx
> >

> You're probably in the middle of a mission, in which case you cannot
> save currently. You need to complete the mission before you can save.

sounds about right. To ken, watch out for other properties to buy. You
can start saving the game (when not on a mission) all over the place,
as well as save cars in properties with garages
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 01:08:30 -0400, "Ken Thibodeau"
<krushpin@videotron.ca> wrote:

>i just bought this game (i know i'm late)... im progressing, but i dont know
>how to save my progress. i went back to the oceanview hotel but the cassette
>isnt there anymore... where can i save my game now?
>thx

You probably tried to save whilst in a mission - which you cannot do.
Either finish the mission or fail it, and you'll be able to save back
at the hotel again.

andyt
!