Deleting user profiles

I don't want to use any User profiles for my pc. Not even
for myself. I want to delete my user profile. How can I
customize my pc to not use any user profiles.
2 answers Last reply
More about deleting user profiles

    Windows XP requires at least one User account. If you attempt
    to delete them all, you'll not be able to use Windows XP.

    Why you should not run your computer as an administrator:

    When you run Microsoft Windows XP using the Computer administrator account,
    your computer is more vulnerable to viruses and other security risks than when you
    use the Limited account. For example, if you are using the Computer administrator
    account when you visit a Web site that contains a virus, a Trojan horse might be installed
    on your computer where it could do things like reformat your hard drive, delete all your
    files, or create a new user account with administrative access. By contrast, if you are using
    the Limited account when you visit an Internet site that contains a virus, your computer is
    less likely to be infected by it.

    User Accounts That You Create During Setup Are Administrator Account Types
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293834&Product=winxp

    How To Create and Configure User Accounts in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;279783&Product=winxp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "joan" wrote:

    |I don't want to use any User profiles for my pc. Not even
    | for myself. I want to delete my user profile. How can I
    | customize my pc to not use any user profiles.

    Hi

    What account are you going to use if you haven't got any user profiles?

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User