Closed Solved

Is Seasonic going to release any more 80+ Platinum PSUs?

They have a 1000W and a 860W. I need something more along the lines of 760W or lower. Most of the time, my GPUs will be idling, meaning I want a PSU that's highly efficient under low load.

Has Seasonic announced any plans to release more 80+ Platinum PSUs? I checked their website and didn't find anything.
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about seasonic release platinum psus
  1. Best answer
    This lists their entire lineup including discontinued and known future models and it just has the two on it.

http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page678.htm

So I guess if they are no one knows about it yet. Just get the 80 Plus Gold 760X series. It gets a 9.5 from jonnyguru.
  2. enermax is well known for their top notch quality products.for 750w~ unit,this is a good one-
    Enermax Platimax 750w
    please list your system specs for better advice.
  3. Best answer selected by bit_user.
  4. hellfire24 said:
    enermax is well known for their top notch quality products.for 750w~ unit,this is a good one-
    Enermax Platimax 750w
    please list your system specs for better advice.

Thanks for the advice. I will look into it.

I like Seasonic, because they have traditionally provided much cleaner and better-regulated power than any others. Long ago, I saw an article linking bit fade memory errors to PSU quality. Poor quality PSUs are also thought to be behind PC instability (not sure if a system with an excellent PSU is any more stable than a PC with one that's merely very good, however).
  5. This topic has been closed by Nikorr
Ask a new question

Read More

Power Supplies Platinum Components Product