Weard Keypad problem with Nokia 5510

Guys need some serious help. I got a nokia 5510 from a dealer and now i am
stuck with it. I wanted to gift it to someone and i really can't. I have
noticed a weard problem where in there are 4 to 5 keys which get mistyped,
as in if i type "a" it types "q" and the other way round. I spoke to my
dealer and he said there is some update or something. I am really not sure
of what i should be doing. Kindly help!!!

More about weard keypad problem nokia 5510

    Raghunath iyengar via CellPhoneKB.com wrote:
    > Guys need some serious help. I got a nokia 5510 from a dealer and now i am
    > stuck with it. I wanted to gift it to someone and i really can't. I have
    > noticed a weard problem where in there are 4 to 5 keys which get mistyped,
    > as in if i type "a" it types "q" and the other way round. I spoke to my
    > dealer and he said there is some update or something. I am really not sure
    > of what i should be doing. Kindly help!!!

    You have a shonky dealer if he isn't repaired to fix your *weird*
    problem. He has ripped you off!

    --
    The views I present are my own and NOT of any organisation I belong to.

    73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
    http://www.aca.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.client_lookup?pCLIENT_NO=157452
    VoIP http://www.TALKonIP.com.au/

GSM Nokia