Weard Keypad problem with Nokia 5510

Tags:
Last response: in Technologies
February 9, 2005 10:19:48 AM

Guys need some serious help. I got a nokia 5510 from a dealer and now i am
stuck with it. I wanted to gift it to someone and i really can't. I have
noticed a weard problem where in there are 4 to 5 keys which get mistyped,
as in if i type "a" it types "q" and the other way round. I spoke to my
dealer and he said there is some update or something. I am really not sure
of what i should be doing. Kindly help!!!

February 9, 2005 10:07:28 PM

Raghunath iyengar via CellPhoneKB.com wrote:
> Guys need some serious help. I got a nokia 5510 from a dealer and now i am
> stuck with it. I wanted to gift it to someone and i really can't. I have
> noticed a weard problem where in there are 4 to 5 keys which get mistyped,
> as in if i type "a" it types "q" and the other way round. I spoke to my
> dealer and he said there is some update or something. I am really not sure
> of what i should be doing. Kindly help!!!

You have a shonky dealer if he isn't repaired to fix your *weird*
problem. He has ripped you off!

--
The views I present are my own and NOT of any organisation I belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
http://www.aca.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.client_l...
VoIP http://www.TALKonIP.com.au/
!