Small tech problem with green circles

Is there anyone who might know why the pulsing green
cirlces for two of my characters keep disappearing? I'm
halfway through the game and it's very difficult to get my
characters to move now since they stop as soon as the
circles vanish. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

CH

Interestingly, it occurs once Viconia wishes to tell me
of how she was forced to the surface. Jaheira has few
exchanges and then I'm forced to tell her to bud out
(since I prefer to romance hot Vic), and then those
two characters green circles keep disappearing.

I'm thinking of temporarily dropping one of them just
to avoid this conversation. I'm not sure if dropping
Vic will affect the romance or if dropping Jaheira
will affect her being summoned. By the way, previous
savegames all work fine. Is this a known bug?

CH

"C H" <claude_hurt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there anyone who might know why the pulsing green
> cirlces for two of my characters keep disappearing? I'm
> halfway through the game and it's very difficult to get my
> characters to move now since they stop as soon as the
> circles vanish. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
>
> CH

ME

C H wrote:

> Interestingly, it occurs once Viconia wishes to tell me
> of how she was forced to the surface. Jaheira has few
> exchanges and then I'm forced to tell her to bud out
> (since I prefer to romance hot Vic), and then those
> two characters green circles keep disappearing.
>
> I'm thinking of temporarily dropping one of them just
> to avoid this conversation. I'm not sure if dropping
> Vic will affect the romance or if dropping Jaheira
> will affect her being summoned. By the way, previous
> savegames all work fine. Is this a known bug?
>
> CH
>
> "C H" <claude_hurt@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Is there anyone who might know why the pulsing green
>>cirlces for two of my characters keep disappearing? I'm
>>halfway through the game and it's very difficult to get my
>>characters to move now since they stop as soon as the
>>circles vanish. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
>>
>>CH

Could it be some Jaheria omance bug, never had viconia in my parties for
any length of time.
you could always just kill the Jaheria romance manually, that will also
stop the conflict at that dialog.