Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

PSU good enough for current setup?

Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Components
Last response: in Components
Share
May 25, 2012 7:15:16 PM

Here is a pic of my PSU. http://minus.com/loCTS7xaq4R4M

my pc is listed below ask me if you need additional info.
I think I already got a good answer, but id like some addition feedback to better understand my issue.

More about : psu good current setup

Best solution

a c 158 ) Power supply
May 25, 2012 7:55:05 PM

Your PSU has 61A available on the 12V rails. If you have four 6-pin PCIe power connectors, then the PSU is sufficient for your PC.
Share
May 25, 2012 8:18:54 PM

Rugger said:
Your PSU has 61A available on the 12V rails. If you have four 6-pin PCIe power connectors, then the PSU is sufficient for your PC.


And if it doesn't have 4 I only need 1 6 pin per card, im confused
m
0
l
Related resources
a c 243 ) Power supply
May 25, 2012 8:32:57 PM

snipersam15 said:
And if it doesn't have 4 I only need 1 6 pin per card, im confused

Your sig reads 4850 X2 Crossfire
If you don't have 2 x 4850 X2's in Crossfire it should read
4850 Crossfire
Confusing ain't it ?
m
0
l
May 25, 2012 8:40:08 PM

delluser1 said:
Your sig reads 4850 X2 Crossfire
If you don't have 2 x 4850 X2's in Crossfire it should read
4850 Crossfire
Confusing ain't it ?

Oh yeah that my mistake I have AMD HD 4850 crossfire , not 4850 X2.
Thanks for that, but yeah will my current PSU work for my system because I keep having problems and I dont know why.
My screen goes black and my GPU's have red lights under them and i cant turn off my pc unless i unplug the PSU after i plug back in all works fine.
Anyone know what else the problem could be?

Thanks guys Ill take this next question to GPU section.
m
0
l
May 25, 2012 8:45:45 PM

Best answer selected by snipersam15.
m
0
l
!