Dual Boot XP Pro and Home

I have two hard drives. One has XP Pro and the other XP
Home installed. I would like to know if there is a way to
set up dual boot without reinstalling the the operating
systems.
1 answer Last reply
More about dual boot home

    Hi Ray,

    Have used this for years:

    Bing - Boot It Next Generation
    http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/

    --
    All the Best,
    Kelly

    Microsoft-MVP Windows® XP

    Troubleshooting Windows XP
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com

    "ray" <rainman0321@aol.com> wrote in message
    >I have two hard drives. One has XP Pro and the other XP
    > Home installed. I would like to know if there is a way to
    > set up dual boot without reinstalling the the operating
    > systems.

Configuration Dual Boot Hard Drives Customization Windows XP