HAF 932 Advanced or HAF X

inspector71

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2008
I want to either buy the Haf 932 Advance or the Haf X. Which one of these cases with have better cooling. I know they are both very good cases from what i have read in reviews. I am kind of leaning more towards the HAF 932 Avanced Blue edition.

Maybe you guys can tell me which of these cases would be better. I really want the one that has better airflow and cooling.

Thanks all suggestions would be much apprieciated.

inspector71

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2008

So you say the Haf X 942 is the one to get. No i am gonna stick with a full size tower i like to have the space in my builds.

Thanks for your opinion though its well apprieciated.

inspector71

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2008

amuffin do you think i should keep the stock fans in the Haf X 942 or should i upgrade the stock fans to a more fancier grade fans. I really would like all white colored fans with blue Leds. But if changing them will affect the cooling i will leave the stock fans in the new case. And if you suggested changing them out which brand white fans with blue Leds would you recommend that are not to expensive that will cool better than the stock ones.

Have two 932s not advanced ones though. And am plenty happy with them. The stock fans are pretty good but if you're looking for a cosmetic overhaul without loosing the efficiency, I think CM has some fans of the same types in different colors or then the transparent kinds with different LEDs.

Haven't seen you in a while, welcome back! :wahoo:

pdxalex

Honorable
Apr 25, 2012
I run two HAF932s (one advanced) and just got done migrating my last build from one of the 932s into a Carbide 500R.

One of the things which bugs me on the 932s:

EVOhaf.jpg

Same setup (i7+ Asus P8Z77-V + Hyper EVO) in the Carbide 500R:

EVO500R.jpg

I purchased my first 932 early 2011 and the Advanced just a month ago, and couldn't believe CoolerMaster still mounts their front USB ports upside down. While not a deal-breaker, it's just one of those little nagging things. Even their directions on which standoffs to use for ATX boards is incorrect. That said, it's still a good case... but I'd swap my other 932 for a Carbide as well if it weren't for the additional expense with no 'measurable' benefit. And if need be, I could easily add two more fans on the 500R to push just as much air as the 932.

lusofox

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2011

Exactly my thoughts on my HAF X. I can't believe such things in the most expensive case of Coolermaster. Apart from that, is a wonderful case.

mazchazo

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2011
Don't get the HAF-XM. It's the same size as a HAF 922, just get the HAF 922.

I'd get the HAF-X. IF you want to save money get the 932. Money should be the only factor getting between you and the case.

I own the HAF 922 and I have seen the HAF X at a friend's house, along with the HAF 932. The HAF X and HAF 932 don't have much difference in size. They are huge cases, I recommend only getting them if you plan on using more than 1 GPU or many hard drives.

TRENDING THREADS