What case should i get? Between these 3 with my build?

Juan3to

Honorable
May 26, 2012
Motherboard
ASUS P8Z68-V LX Intel Z68 Motherboard
CPU

Intel Core i5-2500K

RAM

Patriot G2 Series 8GB DDR3 (1600 Mhz)

Video Card

EVGA GTX 560 Ti 1GB

Sound Card

Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy

Hard Drive

Seagate Barracuda 1TB

Optical Drive

Lite-On Internal DVD Writer

Case

Cooler Master storm, haff 912 or 922??????????????

Power Supply

Ultra LSP650 650-Watt Power Supply

Hi , i'm juan
I'm planning on building my first gaming pc as a project for myself. I played a little unreal tournament when i was little and the experience was awesome but i had a crap computer so i had to play on super low settings.
I'm excited to get a good gaming rig and join the pc community instead of buying the next gen consoles. Anywyas i want to know which CASE is better for this build and i'm think about the future too, i want all my pieces to fit incase i decide to upgrade next year or something. I've been looking at these 3 cases :Cooler Master storm, haff 912 or 922. All help is appreciated and i just want something that will do and will be future ready. Thanks.!

Solution
They will all work, but I would grab the HAF 912. This is because I've owned the 912 and I own a Scout as well. The Scout offers barely any cable management, but the 912 gives great cable management and has great airflow.

I would also change the board to an asrock z68 extreme 3 gen 3
They will all work, but I would grab the HAF 912. This is because I've owned the 912 and I own a Scout as well. The Scout offers barely any cable management, but the 912 gives great cable management and has great airflow.

I would also change the board to an asrock z68 extreme 3 gen 3

Solution

Juan3to

Honorable
May 26, 2012
Thanks for the info, could you give me a comparison? Wth this build i'm going for high settings comfortably maybe some games on ultra , but just if the graphics are good on high on the most demanding games i'll be happy.

Juan3to

Honorable
May 26, 2012

Ok thanks, i forgot to include that i would be getting a Corsair Hydro H60 too.