Help needed - In GSM, how does the sychronization between ..

Hello,

I am just about to pass my final exam at my university. Synchronization in
GSM will be one of the main subjects of the exam. I know the idea of that
process between BTS and Mobile Terminal (in both directions), nevertheless I
have no idea how does it happen between BTSes. Can anyone help me?

Greetings !

--
Pozdrawiam!
Krzysiek zwany Blondi

    > both directions), nevertheless I have no idea how does it happen
    > between BTSes. Can anyone help me?

    ups :)

    should be:

    "I have no idea how it happens between BTSes"

    --
    Pozdrawiam!
    Krzysiek zwany Blondi

GSM Terminal Mobile