@_@ Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots TRAILER VIDEO..

3 answers Last reply
More about _ metal gear solid guns patriots trailer video
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.metal-gear-solid,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sony,uk.games.video.playstation (More info?)

    actually just watched the trailer and its very very impressive but its still
    not in-game it still looks pre-rendered. I dont want to get my hopes up for
    a game that looks like that or even killzone 2 and then its not that great.

    Dont get me wrong, im sure it will be a great game, i just dont think that
    even the cell could handle real-time rendering like that.

    <RSX> wrote in message news:5d-dndnkWfyl-bfeRVn-iQ@comcast.com...

    > some of these links might be dead, try them all
    >
    > http://nanashi.ath.cx/up/src/up4994.wmv
    >

    > http://torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=299829
    >
    > http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0R6J7JY51DY383A5TK8LYJ94GW
    >
    > http://rapidshare.de/files/5151155/mgs4.wmv.html
    >
    > http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1GCCOSD3OUVRN1VLTEBTLFO6KJ
    >
    > http://tallah.org/video/mgs4.wmv
    >
    > http://rapidshare.de/files/5151933/mgs4ps3tgs2005.zip.html

  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.metal-gear-solid,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sony,uk.games.video.playstation (More info?)

    of course i read that but ill believe it when i see it, when im actually
    controlling snake with graphics at that level, ill be happy, but i just dont
    think so

    <a_noether_theorem@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> actually just watched the trailer and its very very impressive but its
    >> still
    >> not in-game it still looks pre-rendered.
    >
    > Are you completely illiterate? If so, how are you posting? Do you
    > have a secretary taking dictation?
    >
    > Didn't you read the words in the trailer where it states explicitly
    > that it isn't pre-rendered?!?
    >
    > Sheesh.

  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.metal-gear-solid,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sony,uk.games.video.playstation (More info?)

    fair enough. it will be interesting to see it when it comes out, wether it
    will make me buy a ps3 at the expected price of 400 im not sure. Of course
    it will be good to have the blu-ray drive, i hear blu ray players are going
    to be 600 to begin with

    > Try reading up a bit:
    >
    > http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/09/18/news_6133820.html

Console Gaming Video Sony Games PlayStation Nintendo Video Games Product