@_@ Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots TRAILER VIDEO..

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 16, 2005 5:20:40 AM
September 17, 2005 9:42:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.metal-gear-solid,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sony,uk.games.video.playstation (More info?)

actually just watched the trailer and its very very impressive but its still
not in-game it still looks pre-rendered. I dont want to get my hopes up for
a game that looks like that or even killzone 2 and then its not that great.

Dont get me wrong, im sure it will be a great game, i just dont think that
even the cell could handle real-time rendering like that.

<RSX> wrote in message news:5d-dndnkWfyl-bfeRVn-iQ@comcast.com...

> some of these links might be dead, try them all
>
> http://nanashi.ath.cx/up/src/up4994.wmv
>

> http://torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=299829
>
> http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0R6J7JY51DY383A5TK8L...
>
> http://rapidshare.de/files/5151155/mgs4.wmv.html
>
> http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1GCCOSD3OUVRN1VLTEBT...
>
> http://tallah.org/video/mgs4.wmv
>
> http://rapidshare.de/files/5151933/mgs4ps3tgs2005.zip.h...

September 17, 2005 9:50:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.metal-gear-solid,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sony,uk.games.video.playstation (More info?)

of course i read that but ill believe it when i see it, when im actually
controlling snake with graphics at that level, ill be happy, but i just dont
think so

<a_noether_theorem@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> actually just watched the trailer and its very very impressive but its
>> still
>> not in-game it still looks pre-rendered.
>
> Are you completely illiterate? If so, how are you posting? Do you
> have a secretary taking dictation?
>
> Didn't you read the words in the trailer where it states explicitly
> that it isn't pre-rendered?!?
>
> Sheesh.

September 20, 2005 2:40:46 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.metal-gear-solid,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.sony,uk.games.video.playstation (More info?)

fair enough. it will be interesting to see it when it comes out, wether it
will make me buy a ps3 at the expected price of 400 im not sure. Of course
it will be good to have the blu-ray drive, i hear blu ray players are going
to be 600 to begin with

!