GSM MOBILES AT LOW RATES FOR SALE""""

Last response: in Technologies
February 14, 2005 9:50:41 PM

DEAR SIR/MA''

LETTER OF BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

We are mobile phones wholesalers,we have all brands and models of gsm,tdma
and cdma phones for sale at very cheap prices.We also have all models of
Nextel phones for sale also at very cheap prices.We sell our phones at
very cheap and reasonable prices.We do ship all over the world.Do kindly
contact us if you are interested in buying some phones from us,thank's and
God bless.
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 12:30:37 AM

micpet wrote:
> DEAR SIR/MA''
>
> LETTER OF BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP
>
> We are mobile phones wholesalers,we have all brands and models of gsm,tdma
> and cdma phones for sale at very cheap prices.We also have all models of
> Nextel phones for sale also at very cheap prices.We sell our phones at
> very cheap and reasonable prices.We do ship all over the world.Do kindly
> contact us if you are interested in buying some phones from us,thank's and
> God bless.

Must be a dodgey company using a Yahoo email address!

--
The views I present are my own and NOT of any organisation I belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
http://www.aca.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.client_l...
VoIP http://www.TALKonIP.com.au/
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 12:30:38 AM

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:30:37 +1100, Simon VK3XEM <usenet@vk3xem.net>
wrote:

>Must be a dodgey company using a Yahoo email address!

If it looks like a dog and barks like a dog...
February 16, 2005 12:30:39 AM

In article <5sd4111r5rjtl30h0kgjr5l8q4tq5g7gdp@4ax.com>, Evan Platt
<evan@TheObvious.espphotography.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 21:30:37 +1100, Simon VK3XEM <usenet@vk3xem.net>
> wrote:
>
> >Must be a dodgey company using a Yahoo email address!
>
> If it looks like a dog and barks like a dog...

what? what? It's a duck?
!