schedule task to change wallpaper

Dear viewer,

How do I schedule a task to change the wallpaper?
What I would like to do is schedule a few of them to
change to a specific wallpaper at a certain time. Say a
picture of the moon at about 9 pm... Things like that.
Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

Sincerely,

Geoffrey Bolak

email: geoffreybolak(removethis)@hotmail.com
(removethis) added to stop spamming

Geoffrey Bolak rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize:

> Dear viewer,
>
> How do I schedule a task to change the wallpaper?
> What I would like to do is schedule a few of them to
> change to a specific wallpaper at a certain time. Say a
> picture of the moon at about 9 pm... Things like that.
> Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Geoffrey Bolak
>
> email: geoffreybolak(removethis)@hotmail.com
> (removethis) added to stop spamming

3rd party apps will do it...can't remember any names though.