Call diversion indicator.

Last response: in Technologies
February 16, 2005 5:14:23 AM

Just interested - on unlimited call diversion (unlimited means all calls
diverted) my old Nokia, Ericsonn, and Motorola phones all showed a small
curved arrow or similar in the display.

Is this a GSM standard?

--

As I said before, I never repeat myself.
February 16, 2005 9:55:32 AM

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 02:14:23 +1100, John
Phillips<flatulentdingo@deadspam.com> wrote:

>Just interested - on unlimited call diversion (unlimited means all calls
>diverted) my old Nokia, Ericsonn, and Motorola phones all showed a small
>curved arrow or similar in the display.
>
>Is this a GSM standard?

I don't know if it is or not, but it's been my experience that you
will not get the diversion 'arrow' unless you are using unconditional
forwarding.

February 17, 2005 4:03:17 PM

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, at 06:55:32 [GMT -0800] (01:55:32 Thursday, 17 February
2005 where I live) "Joseph" wrote:

> I don't know if it is or not, but it's been my experience that you
> will not get the diversion 'arrow' unless you are using unconditional
> forwarding.

Actually I worded the post badly; on my new Treo 650 on unconditional
forwarding the arrow does not show.

--
Never judge a man by his taglines.
!