Call diversion indicator.

Just interested - on unlimited call diversion (unlimited means all calls
diverted) my old Nokia, Ericsonn, and Motorola phones all showed a small
curved arrow or similar in the display.

Is this a GSM standard?

--

As I said before, I never repeat myself.
2 answers Last reply

    On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 02:14:23 +1100, John
    Phillips<flatulentdingo@deadspam.com> wrote:

    >Just interested - on unlimited call diversion (unlimited means all calls
    >diverted) my old Nokia, Ericsonn, and Motorola phones all showed a small
    >curved arrow or similar in the display.
    >
    >Is this a GSM standard?

    I don't know if it is or not, but it's been my experience that you
    will not get the diversion 'arrow' unless you are using unconditional
    forwarding.

    On Wed, 16 Feb 2005, at 06:55:32 [GMT -0800] (01:55:32 Thursday, 17 February
    2005 where I live) "Joseph" wrote:

    > I don't know if it is or not, but it's been my experience that you
    > will not get the diversion 'arrow' unless you are using unconditional
    > forwarding.

    Actually I worded the post badly; on my new Treo 650 on unconditional
    forwarding the arrow does not show.

    --
    Never judge a man by his taglines.

GSM Motorola