How to turn off the stupid bubbles??

ted

Distinguished
May 25, 2001

How do you turn off all those stupid bubbles from the
taskbar? I'm tired of being notified that a wireless
connection is available and that I have hidden icons.
Arrrrgh!

Ted,

HOW TO: Disable Notification Area Balloon Tips in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307729

Or, using Tweak UI
TweakUI v2.10 for Windows XP SP1/XP MCE/2003 [147 KB].
http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/c/a/fca6767b-9ed9-45a6-b352-839afb2a2679/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe

--
Ramesh, MS-MVP XP Shell/UI
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k