navyseals101

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2012
what is the best prebuilt/ built system I could have for around 300 dollars? I know its not much, but hardware has drastically come down in price since the last time I bought a PC - (10 years ago) - Actually, I'm looking for something that is upgradeable but not to bad for multimedia / youtube and ***. Not looking for a hardcore gaming machine, just some occasional alliance of valiant arms

I notice on ebay they have several barebone cases with components included ( though i'm not sure if they are hooked up or what) what is that? They are like around 250-300 (perfect) with free shipping even, and the components dont look to bad.

can anyone recommend where or what to buy for 300??????

please throw out some recommendations for this price range

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.752633

This one isn't bad if you are looking to get one through the primary market.

I can't comment about the secondary market except to say that I don't find there are a lot of tremendously good deals on Ebay and that most computer hardware still goes for 75%+ of regular prices on there.

If you go through the secondary market, you can get that 25% reduction which is nice, but you invite a lot of headaches too in some cases since you are dealing with individuals and not billion dollar companies.