will it or is it any better than RE Outbreak?

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

"? Cobra ?" <not@home.org> wrote in message
> will it or is it any better than RE Outbreak?

I hated Outbreak. RE4 on the Gamecube was excellent. Assuming PS2 is a
good likeness to GC version then in my opinion it will be better than
Outbreak.

I've been playing the PS2 version and I was very impressed that they
were able to approximate the look of the GameCube version. You could
play the two side by side, and very few people would notice the
differences.

And, yes, RE4 is definitely better than Outbreak...not just in my
opinion, but in most people's opinion (see www.gamerankings.com for a
comparison).

Android66 wrote:

> I've been playing the PS2 version and I was very impressed that they
> were able to approximate the look of the GameCube version. You could
> play the two side by side, and very few people would notice the
> differences.
>
> And, yes, RE4 is definitely better than Outbreak...not just in my
> opinion, but in most people's opinion (see www.gamerankings.com for a
> comparison).

thanks guys
i was'nt clear in my origanal post, i was curious about the game play value?
you guys answered my Q tho, i got stung when re outbreak came out.
rather than renting it first, i just went out and bought it.

cobra

† Cobra † wrote:

> will it or is it any better than RE Outbreak?

If you enjoyed Outbreak you really need your head examined.