I changed my PC case, and upon rebooting it said something about two devices being disabled, so i told it to just load the default settings thinking maybe it would fix it, guess i was wrong, i can't seem to sign into AIM now yet it seems like everything else is working fine that has to use the internet.
I switched from the xclio windtunnel to the antec 900 two v3 if that helps. My mobo is the asrock 870 extreme3 as well.
Hmm i worked around in BIOS and made sure all my settings were correct and restarted, now it seems to be working. I just checked device manager as well and everything is enabled. Must have been some strange fluke or something i changed fixed it. Thanks for attempting to help though