fonts sizing on web pages

when ever I open a web page the font sizes are larger
than I want them to be. Do not know how or when the font
changed on my computer the desktop and everywhere else is
fine just the web pages.........any ideas
1 answer Last reply
More about fonts sizing pages

    "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    | when ever I open a web page the font sizes are larger
    | than I want them to be. Do not know how or when the font
    | changed on my computer the desktop and everywhere else is
    | fine just the web pages

    IE
    View
    Text Size

Configuration Font Microsoft Customization Windows XP