  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
September 23, 2004 11:15:22 AM

when ever I open a web page the font sizes are larger
than I want them to be. Do not know how or when the font
changed on my computer the desktop and everywhere else is
fine just the web pages.........any ideas

More about : fonts sizing web pages

Anonymous
September 24, 2004 10:43:19 AM

"Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
| when ever I open a web page the font sizes are larger
| than I want them to be. Do not know how or when the font
| changed on my computer the desktop and everywhere else is
| fine just the web pages

IE
View
Text Size