Restarting,crashing with buzzing sounds

Desperateman

Honorable
May 27, 2012
Hello,
I have my computer for about two years now.It worked normally until the 20 days ago,then my problems started.My computer from time to time crashes when i am on internet or playing games for a couple of minutes.I tried updating my BIOS,updating my drivers,then even reinstalling OS but still nothing.I ran memtest86 and scanned for couple of hours.Only errors i am getting are from block move test number 7.My current pc cofiguration is:
Motherboard:Gigabyte ma770tud3
Graphic:Ati Radeon 5850 xfx black edition
Ram:2x2gb ram 1600ddr3
Processor:AMD Phenom II 965 3.4ghz
HDD:Samsung spin 1TB.
If i get any dump files i ll upload them,just pls at least tell me what is wrong with my computer

Desperateman

Honorable
May 27, 2012

My psu 630 W not sure for model though.It always just crash,i get to see bsod for a milisec then boom...no dump files yet i am afraid.

Desperateman

Honorable
May 27, 2012

I will try,thanks.

Desperateman

Honorable
May 27, 2012

It seems you were right...I ll keep you posted but it seems that solved the issue.But my curious nature makes me wonder-why this happened? I mean,there must be some explanation....right?

There is an explanation from the point of view of the Processor, you'll need to get a little technical with that aspect. We have a lot of threads here on the forum explaining the 1333MHz phenomenon on the Pre Bulldozer chips.
Browse through them, they do happen to be very interesting.
And am glad it worked out for you.

could be heat issues how dusty is the inside of the beast. is all the fans running and have you used hardware monitor to check to see if the cpu or gpu was over heating. (after a few years you could have the thermal paste is drying out or a cap could be going bad).