X-play

Archived from groups: alt.fan.tom-servo,alt.games.sony.playstation,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.tv.real-world,alt.videogames (More info?)

What do you guys think of Morgan Web?

I'm not really into playing video games. I play baseball and boxing games
sometimes but I'll tell you what!
I never miss an episode of X-play with Morgan Web as the host. She is
gorgeous and she is funny and she likes to play video games so you know
she'd be a blast to hangout with. I couldn't imagine anyone not liking her.
She is a real sweetheart.
5 answers Last reply
More about play
  1. Archived from groups: alt.fan.tom-servo,alt.games.sony.playstation,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.tv.real-world,alt.videogames (More info?)

    On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 11:54:45 GMT, "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com>
    spewed forth these words of wisdom:

    >What do you guys think of Morgan Web?
    >
    >I'm not really into playing video games. I play baseball and boxing games
    >sometimes but I'll tell you what!
    >I never miss an episode of X-play with Morgan Web as the host. She is
    >gorgeous and she is funny and she likes to play video games so you know
    >she'd be a blast to hangout with. I couldn't imagine anyone not liking her.
    >She is a real sweetheart.

    Dude, where have you been for the last few years? Morgan Webb has millions of
    worshippers (me being one of them). ;-)

    --
    Galley's Music Scene
    A different music topic every weekday

    Of all the Galleys I've known, "Galley" is the Galleyiest.

    >On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 11:54:45 GMT, "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com>
    >spewed forth these words of wisdom:
    >
    >>What do you guys think of Morgan Web?
    >>
    >>I'm not really into playing video games. I play baseball and boxing games
    >>sometimes but I'll tell you what!
    >>I never miss an episode of X-play with Morgan Web as the host. She is
    >>gorgeous and she is funny and she likes to play video games so you know
    >>she'd be a blast to hangout with. I couldn't imagine anyone not liking her.
    >>She is a real sweetheart.
    >>

    >Dude, where have you been for the last few years? Morgan Webb has millions of
    >worshippers (me being one of them). ;-)

    Yes, I thought they were great together in the old "Dragnet" series.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.sony.playstation,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.videogames (More info?)

    http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/html/girl_1064.html

    Here you go...

    "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > What do you guys think of Morgan Web?
    >
    > I'm not really into playing video games. I play baseball and boxing games
    > sometimes but I'll tell you what!
    > I never miss an episode of X-play with Morgan Web as the host. She is
    > gorgeous and she is funny and she likes to play video games so you know
    > she'd be a blast to hangout with. I couldn't imagine anyone not liking
    > her.
    > She is a real sweetheart.

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.sony.playstation,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.videogames (More info?)

    "asylum" <asylum!@NOSPAMfrontiernet.net> wrote in message
    > http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/html/girl_1064.html
    >
    > Here you go...

    Her face is too long. She looks like a horse. She is like 4th or 5th on
    that channel in terms of being attractive behind the G4tv.com girls, the
    chick from filter and the chick from Electric Playground (not the homely
    blond).
    > "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> What do you guys think of Morgan Web?
    >>
    >> I'm not really into playing video games. I play baseball and boxing
    >> games
    >> sometimes but I'll tell you what!
    >> I never miss an episode of X-play with Morgan Web as the host. She is
    >> gorgeous and she is funny and she likes to play video games so you know
    >> she'd be a blast to hangout with. I couldn't imagine anyone not liking
    >> her.
    >> She is a real sweetheart.

  5. Archived from groups: alt.fan.tom-servo,alt.games.sony.playstation,alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.tv.real-world,alt.videogames (More info?)

    "Billy Crabs" <Itchycrotch2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > What do you guys think of Morgan Web?
    >
    > I'm not really into playing video games. I play baseball and boxing games
    > sometimes but I'll tell you what!
    > I never miss an episode of X-play with Morgan Web as the host. She is
    > gorgeous and she is funny and she likes to play video games so you know
    > she'd be a blast to hangout with. I couldn't imagine anyone not liking
    > her.
    > She is a real sweetheart.

    She's fine except for that lantern jaw of hers.

Console Gaming Sony Video Games Games