I have created different user accounts for each member of the family so we
can all have our own wallpapers etc however we wish to share the emails boxes
(inbox, sent items etc) within outlook express. Each user account starts
afresh with the internet settings and it looks as if everyone will have to
use a common account for internet access. Any way around this??

kelly

Hi Nick,

Share the same store. OE/Tools/Accounts/Maintenance/Store Folder.

More info:

Go to Start/Run/Regedit and locate the following 4 branches of the Registry:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Identities
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Account Manager
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Outlook Express
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\WAB\WAB4\Wab File Name

Right click on each branch above and select Export and save the REG files to
your hard drive.

For each account you want to have the same mail settings, log into that
account. Click Start, Run and enter REGEDIT. Locate the
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Identities branch, right click it and select Delete.
Next open Windows Explorer and locate the 4 REG files you saved above.
Double click each one and answer yes to the import prompt.

Now you can open OE in any of the User accounts, and all the settings,
accounts, will be the same.

--
All the Best,
Kelly