Pre-Built computer?

rEsage

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2012
I want to buy a computer with a budget of $1000 preferably less if possible.

The main thing I want to run is BF3 doesn't need to be on ULTRA or anything, I want it to run smooth on Medium though.

I would like to buy a pre-built one considering I have no computer knowledge what so ever.

The most I know how to install is gfx card and ram, probably power supply? lol

With that being said, I would be fine if someone found me a PC from like BestBuy and all I had to buy was a new power supply and gfx card.

Thanks in advance, much appreciated!!

rEsage

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2012
Thanks house, I know this will sound completely lazy and what not... But I honestly have no idea whats good anymore in terms of processor (video card I think I know)
but processor and anything I have no idea whats good, whats worth getting or staying away from.

If its possible, I'm really looking to pick a computer up this weekend (lol its bad but I have such bad patience)

There's a MicroCenter rite next to me (Long Island, NY)

I would really appreciate if anyone can point out a pre-built computer and just mention a power supply/video card I should buy as well to replace the pre-built ones.

Pezcore27

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
Honestly I had never built a computer until my last one. I watched newegg's how to videos and browsed these forums and built it myself. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be. I have currently built 3 different ones for myself, and about 15 for friends and family. If you can follow directions and have a little patience you can build one.