PSP Medievil Resurrection

Just picked this up, and there is a noticeable difference in sound
between this game and all the other PSP games I own. Before I exchange
it, I wanted to see if anyone else who bought the game has noticed
this--perhaps it is a thicker UMD or something? A different plastic
casing? I have no idea, but my copy of Medievil definitely makes a
louder sound when loading from the UMD than any other game...even a
newer game such as Burnout.

BlackKnight

"Android66" <mandrovich@wifibullseye.com> wrote in message
> Just picked this up, and there is a noticeable difference in sound
> between this game and all the other PSP games I own. Before I exchange
> it, I wanted to see if anyone else who bought the game has noticed
> this--perhaps it is a thicker UMD or something? A different plastic
> casing? I have no idea, but my copy of Medievil definitely makes a
> louder sound when loading from the UMD than any other game...even a
> newer game such as Burnout.

I'm assuming you mean the actual disc makes more noise, can't say as I'd
noticed any difference with any of the games I have, Medievil is the same as
the others.

Are you just being a tad paranoid?