Im just wondering whether there is a relatively cheap way of connecting
headphones to my ps2, possibly through the red/white audio cables or
the optical out on the back of the console. Any help will be
appreciated.

Cyrus

In article <1127169440.484112.187370@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"digitalfortress" <juvenile2002uk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Im just wondering whether there is a relatively cheap way of connecting
> headphones to my ps2, possibly through the red/white audio cables or
> the optical out on the back of the console. Any help will be
> appreciated.

Use a receiver or some such. Connect the RCA or optical cables to the
receiver, only use the headphone connection.

hth,

--
Cyrus

*coughcasaucedoprodigynetcough*

digitalfortress <juvenile2002uk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Im just wondering whether there is a relatively cheap way of connecting
> headphones to my ps2, possibly through the red/white audio cables or
> the optical out on the back of the console. Any help will be
> appreciated.

You can get a cable adaptor for RCA audio to headphone jack. Try Radio
Shack, or just about any place that sells cables. Shouldn't be more than
$1-3.

TRENDING THREADS