Cpu fan is too loud

hello there :)

well as the thread says my cpu fan is too loud even when the cpu temp is like 31-40 its so annoying i dont know what happend it wasnt like that at all.

pc specs.

cpu phenom 1090t 6 cores at 3.2 not oc atm and never tryed to.

gpu ati 5770 msi hawk not oc

4gb ram kingston 1333

MB: msi 760gm-e51.

psu:i dont remember the brand but its 700W.

please help if u can.

and if someone goin to tell me its a bios thing please explain i have expirence in the MB bios or any overclocking.
6 answers Last reply
More about loud
  1. Go into your BIOS and enable "Smart Fan" or "AMD Cool'nQuiet".
  2. how do i do that?
  3. ct1615 said:
    stock cooler?

i had the stock cooler yesterday i changed it today and its the same problem i think its the bios cuz this problem came up when i updated the bios
  4. nightstalker_ns said:
    i had the stock cooler yesterday i changed it today and its the same problem i think its the bios cuz this problem came up when i updated the bios

What cooler are you using now? And I'll get back to this thread in a little bit, I'll go into bios on two motherboards and see where it's found at.

***They were all found under the Advanced tab in BIOS. Both labled "AMD Smart Fan Configuration***
  5. mocchan said:
    What cooler are you using now? And I'll get back to this thread in a little bit, I'll go into bios on two motherboards and see where it's found at.

***They were all found under the Advanced tab in BIOS. Both labled "AMD Smart Fan Configuration***

sorry i didnt answer faster i wasnt in town

i enabled the amd smart fan and its still loud XD its annoying me right now

and im useing the stock cooler
  6. Are you still checking your CPU temps?
    One reason it might be running fast/loud is its trying to keep your CPU from overheating.

Beyond that, can you tell what speed (RPM) the fan is running?
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs MSI-Microstar