Prepaid Tariff With Internet?

Hi,

Will shortly be visiting the Orlando area of the Florida from the UK and
need to be able to access the internet and send SMS cheaply, hence rules out
the possibility of roaming using my UK SIM. Are there any prepaid services
in that area which allow full internet via GPRS and CSD-WAP calls? If what
is the cost as I cannot find this information on the website for the various
carriers.

Thanks in advance,
Paul
1 answer Last reply
More about prepaid tariff internet

    If you are interested contact me at ken_geo@doctor.com

    BRAND NEW GSM PHONES :
    NOKIA
    7650-$110
    3200-$35
    7200-$145
    6800-$60
    9500-$250
    6620-$120
    6670-$155
    6630-$140
    7260-$170
    6260 -$140
    6230 -$130
    7610 -$140
    6820-$100
    7600-$130
    6100-$60
    6220-$110
    6200-$80
    3310 -$12
    3390 -$10
    3395 -$10
    3410 -$15
    6150 -$12
    6210 -$30
    6510 -$40
    5110 -$15
    5210 -$15
    8310 -$20
    7250i-$65
    1100 -$14
    7210 -$40
    2100 -$15
    3650 -$100
    6600 -$120
    8855 -$30
    8210 -$15
    3210 -$10
    9210i -$180
    3100 -$30
    6310i -$40
    3510i -$25
    3510 -$18
    3315 -$15
    8850 -$25
    8910i-$150

    PANASONIC
    G50- $35
    GD55 -$20
    GD90 -$35
    GD88 -$65
    X70 -$95
    GD51 $60
    GD70 $95
    GD67 $35
    GD95 $45

    SAMSUNG
    R225 -$20
    SGH-T100 -$40
    SGH-P730-$170
    A800 -$25
    E100 -$40
    E715 -$125
    E800-$140
    X105 -$60
    X100 -$25
    E700 -$120
    C100 -$20
    V200-$80
    P400-$100
    D410-$120
    D500-$140
    S307 -$95
    S300 $90
    X400 $90
    E400 $90
    S100 $35
    S200 $45

    SIEMENS
    M55---$40
    MC60--$35
    SX1---$90
    S46---$18
    S55---$35
    C55---$18
    CL50--$25
    SL55--$40

    MOTOROLA
    V70 -$30
    V66 -$25
    V50 -$25
    V60g -$30
    T190/191-$15
    V600 -$110
    V300 -$80
    A835 -$110
    G70 -$50
    V60t -$30
    V70G -$35
    T7201i-$65
    V3 RAZR-$150
    V220 -$90

    SONY ERICSSON
    P900 -$180
    P910i-$240
    k700i-$140
    T610 -$60
    Z200 -$40
    Z600 -$100
    T106 - $30
    T630 -$115
    P800 -$120
    T600 -$50
    T68i -$20
    S700i-$150
    K500i-$80

    NEC
    NEC N830-$85
    NEC N710-$70
    NEC C616-$110
    NEC N900-$120
    NEC N820-$50
    NEC N910-$140
    NEC N700-$50
    O2 XDA II.......$115

    PHILIPS
    Philips 855 -$80
    Philips P355-$55
    Philips P350-$45
    Philips 330 -$55
    Philips 639 -$50
    Philips 530 -$90
    SAGEM
    Sagem X6-$40
    Sagem X7-$60

    These are all brand new in Factory sealed boxes , Unlocked with one yaer
    international warranty.Pls do go thru the list and reply me back with your
    order quote of quantity required and also the models , need reply back
    ASAP . Thanks .
    If you are interested contact me at ken_geo@doctor.com or call us at
    2348056656548.

    Thank you and God bless you.