Prepaid Tariff With Internet?

Last response: in Technologies
Share
February 23, 2005 2:41:32 PM

Hi,

Will shortly be visiting the Orlando area of the Florida from the UK and
need to be able to access the internet and send SMS cheaply, hence rules out
the possibility of roaming using my UK SIM. Are there any prepaid services
in that area which allow full internet via GPRS and CSD-WAP calls? If what
is the cost as I cannot find this information on the website for the various
carriers.

Thanks in advance,
Paul
Anonymous
February 23, 2005 2:41:33 PM

If you are interested contact me at ken_geo@doctor.com

BRAND NEW GSM PHONES :
NOKIA
7650-$110
3200-$35
7200-$145
6800-$60
9500-$250
6620-$120
6670-$155
6630-$140
7260-$170
6260 -$140
6230 -$130
7610 -$140
6820-$100
7600-$130
6100-$60
6220-$110
6200-$80
3310 -$12
3390 -$10
3395 -$10
3410 -$15
6150 -$12
6210 -$30
6510 -$40
5110 -$15
5210 -$15
8310 -$20
7250i-$65
1100 -$14
7210 -$40
2100 -$15
3650 -$100
6600 -$120
8855 -$30
8210 -$15
3210 -$10
9210i -$180
3100 -$30
6310i -$40
3510i -$25
3510 -$18
3315 -$15
8850 -$25
8910i-$150

PANASONIC
G50- $35
GD55 -$20
GD90 -$35
GD88 -$65
X70 -$95
GD51 $60
GD70 $95
GD67 $35
GD95 $45

SAMSUNG
R225 -$20
SGH-T100 -$40
SGH-P730-$170
A800 -$25
E100 -$40
E715 -$125
E800-$140
X105 -$60
X100 -$25
E700 -$120
C100 -$20
V200-$80
P400-$100
D410-$120
D500-$140
S307 -$95
S300 $90
X400 $90
E400 $90
S100 $35
S200 $45

SIEMENS
M55---$40
MC60--$35
SX1---$90
S46---$18
S55---$35
C55---$18
CL50--$25
SL55--$40

MOTOROLA
V70 -$30
V66 -$25
V50 -$25
V60g -$30
T190/191-$15
V600 -$110
V300 -$80
A835 -$110
G70 -$50
V60t -$30
V70G -$35
T7201i-$65
V3 RAZR-$150
V220 -$90

SONY ERICSSON
P900 -$180
P910i-$240
k700i-$140
T610 -$60
Z200 -$40
Z600 -$100
T106 - $30
T630 -$115
P800 -$120
T600 -$50
T68i -$20
S700i-$150
K500i-$80

NEC
NEC N830-$85
NEC N710-$70
NEC C616-$110
NEC N900-$120
NEC N820-$50
NEC N910-$140
NEC N700-$50
O2 XDA II.......$115

PHILIPS
Philips 855 -$80
Philips P355-$55
Philips P350-$45
Philips 330 -$55
Philips 639 -$50
Philips 530 -$90
SAGEM
Sagem X6-$40
Sagem X7-$60

These are all brand new in Factory sealed boxes , Unlocked with one yaer
international warranty.Pls do go thru the list and reply me back with your
order quote of quantity required and also the models , need reply back
ASAP . Thanks .
If you are interested contact me at ken_geo@doctor.com or call us at
2348056656548.

Thank you and God bless you.