What Wired says about PS3 graphics compared to xflop 1.5 f..

Last response: in Video Games
September 19, 2005 7:50:19 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

http://www.wired.com/news/games/0,2101,68884,00.html

"Quite simply, the graphics looked orders of magnitude better than the
Xbox 360 games that were being shown across the hall."
Anonymous
September 19, 2005 8:20:36 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

> "Quite simply, the graphics looked orders of magnitude better than the
> Xbox 360 games that were being shown across the hall."

You are comparing a PS3 trailer to actual XBOX360 game play? Aren't trailers
usually better looking than actual game play?

By the way let me finish the quote " It's yet to be seen whether the machine
can replicate them in real game play situations" . Why would that be? Maybe
because they didn't have a playable PS3!! You get all happy with the
killzone movie and now a MGS 4 trailer. Write back when there's actual game
play available on the PS3.
September 20, 2005 12:50:13 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

You haven't been around here long, have you? :^)

- Jordan
Anonymous
September 20, 2005 11:36:58 AM

"Jordan" <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> You haven't been around here long, have you? :^)

But he fits right in as the average usenet idiot
!