What Wired says about PS3 graphics compared to xflop 1.5 f..

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

http://www.wired.com/news/games/0,2101,68884,00.html

"Quite simply, the graphics looked orders of magnitude better than the
Xbox 360 games that were being shown across the hall."
3 answers Last reply
More about what wired graphics compared xflop
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    > "Quite simply, the graphics looked orders of magnitude better than the
    > Xbox 360 games that were being shown across the hall."

    You are comparing a PS3 trailer to actual XBOX360 game play? Aren't trailers
    usually better looking than actual game play?

    By the way let me finish the quote " It's yet to be seen whether the machine
    can replicate them in real game play situations" . Why would that be? Maybe
    because they didn't have a playable PS3!! You get all happy with the
    killzone movie and now a MGS 4 trailer. Write back when there's actual game
    play available on the PS3.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    You haven't been around here long, have you? :^)

    - Jordan
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2,alt.games.video.xbox (More info?)

    "Jordan" <lundj@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > You haven't been around here long, have you? :^)

    But he fits right in as the average usenet idiot

Console Gaming Games Graphics Video PlayStation Video Games