I run Win XP Pro SP2, and am unable to change my Home Page. The one actually
selected (Alta Vista) keeps comming back. Please advise. Thanks beforehand
Dimitry

Hi

Please try these programs to check for any spyware that may be on your
system:

Ad-Aware - www.lavasoftusa.com
Spybot - http://www.safer-networking.org/
CWShredder - http://forum.aumha.org/downloads/cwshredder.zip

Try SpyWareBlaster to stop intrusions:

Also see the following links:

http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
http://www.microsoft.com/security/articles/spyware.asp

--

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User

"Dimitry Scharff" <dimitry@udacha.com.ar> wrote in message
>I run Win XP Pro SP2, and am unable to change my Home Page. The one
>actually
> selected (Alta Vista) keeps comming back. Please advise. Thanks
> beforehand
> Dimitry

kelly

Run HijackThis and then reset your prefered home page:
http://www.spychecker.com/program/hijackthis.html

More information here:

All the Best,
Kelly