System hanges why?

Roofi_120

Honorable
May 9, 2012
I have a very very serious and important problem to my PC.
1. when i want to install some hardware to my PC for that purpose i usually open my PC and make the changes which is needed for installation, After that when i restart my PC and continue my activity browsing, gaming, listening etc my system stops, hangs, and then i press the shutdown button and restart my PC but again that problem repeats.

2. Some time i insert USB to my PC my system hangs and mouse/keyboard freezes.

3. some time the system hangs and a blue screen comes and the message come that "Continue Physical memory dump"

Please someone help me i have very serious problems

joshparrish95

Honorable
May 28, 2012
my pc used to randomly freeze while i was using it and i'd have to restart it, the problem was as simple as opening it up and cleaning the dust from the ram ports and the actual stick, worth a try :)

Roofi_120

Honorable
May 9, 2012
I have a very very serious and important problem to my PC.
1. when i want to install some hardware to my PC for that purpose i usually open my PC and make the changes which is needed for installation, After that when i restart my PC and continue my activity browsing, gaming, listening etc my system stops, hangs, and then i press the shutdown button and restart my PC but again that problem repeats.

2. Some time i insert USB to my PC my system hangs and mouse/keyboard freezes.

3. some time the system hangs and a blue screen comes and the message come that "Continue Physical memory dump"

Please someone help me i have very serious problems

Note:- I have no RAM slot's clips may it be the cause???????????