CPU

Tags:
  • CPUs
  • Drivers
  • Intel
  • Motherboards
Last response: in CPUs
May 28, 2012 12:57:33 PM

I was trying to install Intel graphic accelerator drivers on my pc as my GPU overheated and is no more working
So when i was installing the drivers it always fails i think it's an compatibility issue with my motherboard
my motherboard is intel dh61ww does my motherboard support intel hd200 graphics of my i5 2400 or not
and if it does why isn't the drivers installing successfully
please tell a way i can install the drivers
This is my first question so please forgive me if i have mentioned wrong thread or something

More about : cpu

May 28, 2012 1:17:24 PM

Its got to be the DH61WW board, not HD61WW. And yes, it supports using Intel HD Graphics, but you need to know which model you have. What CPU do you have? The exact model number, not just "Core i3" or whatever.
m
l
a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
May 28, 2012 3:11:06 PM

Your gpu was overheating and no longer works, so you decided to install the drivers??

The gpu is part of the cpu, and you don't need drivers, you just need to install your motherboards chipset drivers that came on the disk.

m
l
Related resources
May 28, 2012 3:54:25 PM

geekapproved said:
Your gpu was overheating and no longer works, so you decided to install the drivers??

The gpu is part of the cpu, and you don't need drivers, you just need to install your motherboards chipset drivers that came on the disk.

Dude you didn't got my question
m
l
May 28, 2012 3:55:32 PM

Vettedude said:
Its got to be the DH61WW board, not HD61WW. And yes, it supports using Intel HD Graphics, but you need to know which model you have. What CPU do you have? The exact model number, not just "Core i3" or whatever.

Yes my motherboard is dh61ww by mistake i wrote hd61ww
and my processor is i5 2400
can you now please tell me how to install the drivers of intel hd 2000
m
l
!