Geographic location of PC

When I log onto some sites, I am automatically transferred to the UK
website. I am located in Singapore.

I was trying to buy a piece of software from the US and their website
automatically assumed that I was located in the UK. I am then
transferred to another website that does not have the software I
require.

Mats Lingblad

Go to Regional Settings in control panel.
Verify information in all 3 tabs.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"Mats Lingblad" <matslingblad@smu.edu.sg> wrote in message
> When I log onto some sites, I am automatically transferred to the UK
> website. I am located in Singapore.
>
> I was trying to buy a piece of software from the US and their
> website
> automatically assumed that I was located in the UK. I am then
> transferred to another website that does not have the software I
> require.
>
> Mats Lingblad

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts