Geographic location of PC

When I log onto some sites, I am automatically transferred to the UK
website. I am located in Singapore.

I was trying to buy a piece of software from the US and their website
automatically assumed that I was located in the UK. I am then
transferred to another website that does not have the software I
require.

Mats Lingblad
1 answer Last reply
More about geographic location

    Go to Regional Settings in control panel.
    Verify information in all 3 tabs.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "Mats Lingblad" <matslingblad@smu.edu.sg> wrote in message
    > When I log onto some sites, I am automatically transferred to the UK
    > website. I am located in Singapore.
    >
    > I was trying to buy a piece of software from the US and their
    > website
    > automatically assumed that I was located in the UK. I am then
    > transferred to another website that does not have the software I
    > require.
    >
    > Mats Lingblad

Configuration Microsoft Customization Software Windows XP