Is this Everything i need?

braxeo

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011
Hello :) I'm Brandon
I've never build a computer in my life before and i finally decided to stop playing games at 10 fps on my mum's desktop or schools laptop (supplied to us for free:D) and go buy my own/build my own computer
i currently have a little bit of knowledge of what i need though i'm still not sure if everything's alright
I've picked out these spec's myself

motherboard - p8z68 v pro / p8z86 v pro gen3
CPU - Intel core i7 2600k
ram - XMS3 - 8gb Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit (CMX8GX3M2A1333C9)
video card - nvidia geforce gtx 590
hard drive - Barracuda 7200.12 SATA 6Gb/s 1TB Hard Drive
optical drive - Lite-On IHAS524(BLACK) 24X Super AllWrite SATA
case - Corsair Graphite 600T
power supply - OCZ EliteXStream 800W
operating system - windows 7 Ultimate(64bit)
CPU Cooler - Thermaltake Frío OCK
monitor - ViewSonic VA2702W 27-Inch Gaming Monitor

i no that i can get a i5 2500k for the same performance as i7 2600k but i just want the i7
and also i've always wanted windows 7 ultimate 64bit so that's just another personal choice

my budget is $2500
I've been saving up for the past few months and got roughly $1750 so far so i'm not in a hurry to buy
i was just wondering if there was any critical parts i was missing or if there were certain things that weren't compatible
please reply,
thanks, Brandon

Because the RAM is verry good is made for 1155 socket.
The motherboard is almost the same with PRO version and i tought you can save some money.The Corsair PSU is much better than that OCZ.Corsair is one the top of the PSU producers.
That OCZ is 80+ certified , nonmodular. Corsair is 80+ bronze certified , better eficiency and is modular.

braxeo

Distinguished
Dec 26, 2011
sorry for the late reply and everything, i was just wondering (i know it most likely would but i just like to check) is the motherboard you recommended compatible with the rest of my stuff, sorry for the lame question but i just want to be certain before i go ahead and buy it