LOTR-Return of the King help?

I've been getting my butt kicked (over and over) by the King of the Dead
level, specifically the part after beating down the King. I get through the
first couple of fights but when I get to the last fight I always seem to run
out of time and get crushed. I've played this over and over, trying
different attack/parry combinations, but still die.

Any suggestions?

--
Rthomps9

R Thompson wrote:
> I've been getting my butt kicked (over and over) by the King of the
Dead
> level, specifically the part after beating down the King. I get
through the
> first couple of fights but when I get to the last fight I always seem
to run
> out of time and get crushed. I've played this over and over, trying
> different attack/parry combinations, but still die.
>
> Any suggestions?

www.gamefaqs.com has a few walkthroughs for this game and that boss
battle.

"R Thompson" <rthomps9@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
> I've been getting my butt kicked (over and over) by the King of the Dead
> level, specifically the part after beating down the King. I get through
> the
> first couple of fights but when I get to the last fight I always seem to
> run
> out of time and get crushed. I've played this over and over, trying
> different attack/parry combinations, but still die.
>
> Any suggestions?

No suggestions, but I do have some words of encouragement:

By the time you actually complete the section after the King of the Dead,
you will have killed him so many times that it will be second nature.

;-)

jlc

"Swallowtail" <shrivelNOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "R Thompson" <rthomps9@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message
>> I've been getting my butt kicked (over and over) by the King of the Dead
>> level, specifically the part after beating down the King. I get through
>> the
>> first couple of fights but when I get to the last fight I always seem to
>> run
>> out of time and get crushed. I've played this over and over, trying
>> different attack/parry combinations, but still die.
>>
>> Any suggestions?
>
> No suggestions, but I do have some words of encouragement:
>
> By the time you actually complete the section after the King of the Dead,
> you will have killed him so many times that it will be second nature.
>
> ;-)

LOL this is where I got stuck in the game and gave up on it. My fingers got
so sore from all the button mashing I just couldn't deal with the game any
longer. JLC