Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath.

Very very cool!

Pointless profanity means my kids can't watch it, but the game is
sweet.

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:29:50 +0000, wrote:

> Very very cool!
>
> Pointless profanity means my kids can't watch it, but the game is
> sweet.

Its okay. I like the weapon system but I'm not sure where the old
west theme fits into the game. It seems as if this game is in no
way related to the original oddworld games.

<Mitch@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Very very cool!
>
> Pointless profanity means my kids can't watch it, but the game is
> sweet.

Just tell them not to repeat it. Works for me.

> It seems as if this game is in no
>way related to the original oddworld games.

No, it's not, as far as I can tell.

I think I'm near the end of the game already!
I'm at a level where I have 3 minutes to get "somewhere."

I hate that! I loved the game, but now I have no interest in
continuing. I HATED TIMED LEVELS!

Also, Lorne Lanning in his boundless arrogance does nearly all the
voices. Really stupid for a game with such high production values to
have the same guy doing all the voices just because he's the boss.

If I really am at the end of the game, (and it feels like the climax,
so I think I am), it's definitely short, and a rental.